Ardens can support practices and PCNs in many ways on SystmOne with the delivery of the PCN DES as detailed below. The PCN DES Contract dashboard is available on Ardens Manager. Please also see our QOF2020/21 Support Article.
The following service requirements can all be supported by Ardens:
- Structured Medication Review
- Drug Review support article
- Drug Monitoring support article
- Pharmacist support article
- Enhanced Health in Care Homes
- Care Home support article
- Early Cancer Diagnosis
- 2ww Safety netting support article
- Cancer Care support article
- Social Prescribing Service
-Social prescribing support article
The PCN DES template hosts the code clusters alongside links to the corresponding templates. The PCN DES template can be accessed from the individual templates, the bottom left ‘search features’ bar or Auto-Consultations > Contracts > PCN DES. You may also want to add it to your F12 favourites for quick access.
The Reports can be found under Clinical Reporting > Ardens > Contracts | PCN DES
Whilst the contract starts in October, the report dates below are for 1/4/20 - 31/3/21.
Additional Roles Reimbursement Scheme (ARRS)
The following roles can all be supported by Ardens:
- Care Coordinator
- Clinical Pharmacist - support article
- Pharmacist Technician
- Physician Associates
- Social Prescriber - support article
- Occupational Therapists
- Health and Wellbeing Coach
- First Contact Physiotherapists
Templates can be found under Auto-Consultations > Ardens Other Professionals
Reports can be found under Clinical Reporting > Ardens > Team Activity
IIF Investment and Impact Fund IIF (IIF)
There are a total of 194 points that can be achieved depending on performance relating to upper and lower thresholds across 6 indicators. Each point is worth £111.
For each Indicator, payments earned by the PCN (M) will be calculated by multiplying points earnt (Q), by the value of an IIF point (P), by the Prevalence Adjustment (C/K), by the List Size Adjustment (S/T): M=Q*P*(C/K)*(S/T).
Further information on points available and target thresholds can be found in Annex D
• Percentage of patients aged 65 and over who received a seasonal flu vaccination
• Percentage of patients on the Learning Disability register who received an annual Learning Disability health check
• Percentage of patients referred to social prescribing
• Percentage of patients aged 65 and over currently prescribed a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) without a gastroprotective medicine
• Percentage of patients aged 18 and over currently prescribed an oral anticoagulant and an antiplatelet without a gastroprotective medicine
• Percentage of patients aged 18 and over currently prescribed aspirin and another antiplatelet without a gastroprotective medicine
To maximise income in these areas please find relevant reports in Clinical Reporting > Ardens Ltd > Contracts | PCN DES > 2020 21 or Work to do and locate the IIF section.