Ardens can support practices and PCNs in many ways on SystmOne with the delivery of the PCN DES as detailed below. The PCN DES Contract dashboard is available on Ardens Manager.
The following service requirements can all be supported by Ardens:
- Structured Medication Review
- Drug Review support article
- Drug Monitoring support article
- Pharmacist support article
- Enhanced Health in Care Homes
- Care Home support article
- 2ww Safety netting support article
- Cancer Care support article
- Social Prescribing Service
-Social prescribing support article
- Learning Disability Health Checks
- Learning Disabilities support article
The PCN DES template hosts the code clusters alongside links to the corresponding templates. The PCN DES template can be accessed from the individual templates, the bottom left ‘search features’ bar or Auto-Consultations > Contracts > PCN DES. You may also want to add it to your F12 favourites for quick access.
The Reports can be found under Clinical Reporting > Ardens > Contracts | PCN DES
Additional Roles Reimbursement Scheme (ARRS)
The following roles can all be supported by Ardens:
Templates can be found under Auto-Consultations > Ardens Other Professionals
Reports can be found under Clinical Reporting > Ardens > Team Activity
Investment and Impact Fund (IIF)
There are a total of 225 points that can be achieved depending on performance relating to upper and lower thresholds across 6 indicators. The 6 indicators are split into two domains - Prevention and Tackling Health Inequalities (4 indicators) and Providing Hight Quality Care (2 indicators). Each point is now worth £200.
For each Indicator, payments earned by the PCN (M) will be calculated by multiplying points earnt (Q), by the value of an IIF point (P), by the Prevalence Adjustment (C/K), by the List Size Adjustment (S/T): M=Q*P*(C/K)*(S/T).
Further information on points available and target thresholds can be found in Annex C & Annex D
Prevention and Tackling Health Inequalities Domain - 178 points available
• The percentage of patients aged 65 or over who received a seasonal influenza vaccination between 1st Sept and 31st Mar - 40 points
• The percentage of patients aged 18-64 years and in a clinical at-risk group who received a seasonal influenza vaccination between 1st Sept and 31st Mar - 88 points
• The percentage of children aged 2-3 who received a seasonal influenza vaccination between 1st Sept and 31st Mar - 14 points
• The percentage of patients on the Learning Disability register aged 14 or over who received an annual Learning Disability Health Check and have a completed Health Action Plan - 36 points
Providing High Quality Care Domain - 47 points available
• Percentage of patients referred to social prescribing - 20 points
• Confirmation that, by 30th June 2021, all practices in the PCN have mapped all active appointment slot types to the new set of national appointment categories, and comply with guidance on recording of appointments - 27 points. Please see instructions on how to do this in SystmOne here.
To maximise income in these areas please find relevant reports in Clinical Reporting > Ardens Ltd > Contracts | PCN DES and locate the IIF section.
Please see below webinar recording