The following support article includes how to upload data to the Services Dashboard for EMIS practices.
Locating the Ardens Manager Reports on EMIS Web
At present, practices can upload data for the following areas to the Service Dashboard
Please check you have the most up-to-date resources of the above before continuing. To download the most recent Ardens Searches, access the Ardens Portal (www.ardens.live/portal). Instructions on how to download can be accessed in the following support article.
Run and Export Data
1. Locate the relevant report using the pathways above (i.e. for COVID-19 Vaccinations report, navigate to 1.7 Ardens COVID19 Searches > Ardens COVID19 Vaccination Searches > 50. Ardens Manger search folder > Ardens Manager COVID Vaccination Report).
2. Right click on the report and select the option for Run.
3. Once the reports have been run (today's date will display to the right of the report once run), click on the View Results option on the EMIS ribbon.
4. Once the report has opened, click on the Export button.
5. Select the option for CSV and ensure the 'Exclude report header' option is unticked.
6. Save the report to an appropriate location.
Pasting the Report into Ardens Manager
7. Open the saved CSV file from step 6.
8. Highlight all data in the CSV file by pressing CTRL + A on your keyboard.
9. With the data highlighted, press CRTL + C to copy all information.
10. Access Ardens Manager and click on the "Upload Service Reports" upload button (found on the home page or by clicking on the tasks option).
11. Click in the 'Click here and press......' box and press CTRL +V on your keyboard to paste the copied information.
12. Once populated, click on the Import button.
Please note - this process needs to be repeated for each of the service reports you wish to upload.
You can upload your service data to Ardens Manager as many times as you like. By uploading your data frequently, you will easily be able to monitor your performance over time.
If you require any further assistance on the process above, please contact the Ardens Manager Support Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org